The Camy watchmaking brand was initially established in Grenchen before the Stroun brothers moved it to Geneva around 1913 under the name of Camy Watch SA. The Stroun brothers were very active in the watchmaking world. In 1967 the company moved to La Queue-d’Arve in a factory that brought together administrative departments and two watchmaking workshops. These buildings are still there today. The presence of Simone Bédat at Camy is worthy of note. After beginning her apprenticeship at the age of fifteen and a half at the Lang SA watch case factory, she joined the commercial division as office manager and stayed there for about ten years before joining Camy Watch SA in Geneva. It was there that she became right-hand woman to a certain Raymond Weil; who joined the company in 1949, and was to become its director-general. Upon the death of the owner, both of them left Camy and joined together to form the Raymond Weil brand in 1975. But that’s another family story, one that is still very much alive.